- Entrepreneurial private equity firm
- 1st venture loan actor in France (Finance Innovation/Paris Europlace label)
- 1st private equity funds that integrates the consideration of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) issues via profit sharing with a non profit association of entrepreneurs
- Internationally oriented : 35% of portfolio based in Europe (Germany, UK, Spain, Denmark)
- Main shareholder: Impala, Jacques Veyrat’s family office which operates in industry sector, energy sector, and private equity with €1.2bn AUM.
- Generis Capital manages funds for institutional clients (FCPR - FPCI) and for individual investors through FIP, FCPI.
Partnership with Réseau Entreprendre
Generis Capital Partners investment strategy is to offer the best possible protection to investors in its funds while retaining the attractive potential upside associated with investment in unquoted companies. At Generis Capital, we define sustainable investing as the full integration of environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into financial analysis and decision-making. The Generis Capital Partners sustainable investing approach fully integrates analysis of macroeconomic and market trends, fundamental security-specific financial data, environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors, and disciplined portfolio strategies. Our efforts are focused on building investment portfolios comprised of well-managed, forward-thinking companies that are leaders in their industries, are focused on the long term, can anticipate and mitigate risk, and that embrace high standards of corporate responsibility;
Support, key factors to success
Beyond providing financial support, Generis believes that backing entrepreneurs in the process of creating growth is a key factor to success. Generis Capital provides active guidance in relation to SMBs’ development in marketing, commercial strategy, financial strategy (M&A, fundraising, financing R&D, cash out operations …), connecting with major companies to boost book orders, international development, optimizing exit strategy (LBO, MBO, IPO…);
unquoted active investments as of 09/30/2017
exits as at 09/30/2017 for an IRR ranging from 8% to 93%
millions under management
average annual growth of AUM
years of experience in private equity